The Division Of Cnc Machine Tool Processing Procedures
The division of CNC machining processes can generally be carried out in the following ways.
(1) Divide the process according to the positioning method of parts
Due to the different structure and shape of each part, the accuracy requirements of each surface are also different, so the processing methods are different. Generally, when machining the shape, the inner cavity is positioned, and when the inner cavity is machined, it is positioned according to the shape, so the process can be divided according to the different positioning methods.
(2) Divide the process according to the principle of rough first and then fine
In order to improve the productivity and ensure the processing quality of the parts, in the cutting process, the roughing process should be arranged first to remove most of the allowance of the entire part in a short period of time, and at the same time try to meet the allowance uniformity requirements of the finishing. When roughing is completed, semi-finishing and finishing should be arranged next. The purpose of arranging semi-finishing is to use semi-finishing to make the finishing allowance small and uniform when the uniformity of the allowance left after roughing cannot meet the finishing requirements.
(3) Divide the process according to the letter of the cutting tool
The tool concentration method is to process all the parts that can be machined with one tool as much as possible in one clamping, and then change the tool to process other parts. This method of dividing the process can reduce the number of tool changes, shorten the auxiliary time, and reduce unnecessary positioning errors.
(4) Divide the process according to the processing part
For the processing part, the plane and positioning surface should be processed first, and then the hole; the simple geometric switch should be processed first, and then the complex geometric shape should be processed first, and then the parts with higher precision should be processed.
In summary, when dividing the process, it must be flexibly grasped according to the structure and craftsmanship of the part, the function of the machine tool, the number of CNC machining content of the part, the number of clamping times and the production organization of the unit. Parts processing adopts the principle of process concentration or the principle of process dispersion, which should be determined according to the actual situation, but it must be reasonable.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).