1. Wood screw: It is also similar to machine screws, but the thread on the screw is a special wood screw with ribs, which can be directly screwed into the wooden component (or part) to use a metal (or non-metal) with a through hole. The parts are firmly connected to a wooden component. This connection is also a detachable connection.
2. Washer: introduced by the manufacturer of stainless steel parts, a type of fastener with an oblate ring shape. It is placed between the supporting surface of the bolt, screw or nut and the surface of the connecting part to increase the contact surface area of the connected part. , Reduce the pressure per unit area and protect the surface of the connected parts from damage;
Another type of elastic washer can also play a role in preventing the nut from loosening.
3. Retaining ring: for installation in the shaft groove or hole groove of the machine and equipment, and plays a role in preventing the parts on the shaft or hole from moving left and right.
4. Pin: Mainly used for parts positioning, and some can also be used for connecting parts, fixing parts, transmitting power or locking other fasteners
5. Rivets: According to the analysis of stainless steel parts processing manufacturers, a type of fastener composed of two parts, a head and a nail shaft, is used to fasten and connect two parts (or components) with through holes to make them into a whole. This type of connection is called rivet connection, or riveting for short. It is a non-detachable connection. Because to separate the two parts connected together, the rivets on the parts must be destroyed.
6. Introduced by the manufacturer of stainless steel parts processing, assembly and connection pair: assembly refers to a type of fastener supplied in combination, such as combining a certain machine screw (or bolt, self-supplied screw) with a flat washer (or spring washer, locking Washer) combination supply; connection pair refers to a type of fastener supplied by a combination of a certain special bolt, nut and washer, such as a high-strength large hexagon head bolt connection pair for steel structures.