The burrs of stamping parts are usually formed by two reasons. One is that the knife edge of the die is not sharply formed after repeated punching, and the other is that the gap of the die is unreasonable or too small or too large or unevenly formed.
t=1~6mm ordinary stamping request
- 1. For the convex part of the product shape, the concave mold = the basic size (or reference size-0.02mm), and the concave part shall be the basic size of the convex mold (or the reference size + 0.02); the unilateral clearance of the punch and concave mold in the machinery industry can be 10 % Of the board thickness, the electronics industry generally takes 5%t
- 2. The convex part takes 2/3 of the tolerance, and the concave part takes 2/3 of the tolerance;
- 3. If the precision of ordinary stamping parts is processed by fast wire, it is within 0.05mm
The structure of the fine stamping parts processing mold is related to the accuracy and quality of the fine stamping parts, but we often neglect the safety of the stamping parts mold, which is also a problem that we must think about when designing the stamping part mold. The following is a summary of some of the design safety issues of mold application.
- 1. First of all, in the structure, it is necessary to ensure the convenience of feeding, ordering, discharging, and clearing waste.
- 2. Regarding the processing of large and fine stamping parts, if the operator must manually enter the mold to work, he should reduce the scope of the mold as much as possible, shorten the time a certain part of the body stays in the mold as much as possible, and understand the risk area of the mold. , Equipped with necessary protective measures and installation.
- 3. Regarding the processing of small fine stamping parts, it is strictly forbidden for the operator’s fingers, tricks or other parts of the body to reach into the mold area;
- 4. The mold design should indicate the weight of the mold on the general drawing to facilitate installation and ensure safety.
- 5. The processing of parts weighing more than 20 kilograms should have lifting and handling measures to reduce labor intensity.
- 6. When assembling and disassembling mold parts, it should be convenient and safe to prevent the possibility of pinching or cutting hands; molds should be easy to collapse and store.
- 7. It is not allowed to generate waste or workpiece missiles during the processing of fine stamping parts, which will affect the attention of the operator and even damage the operator.
- 8. Do not allow excessive and difficult actions during operation.
- 9. Try to prevent intense noise and vibration during stamping.
- 10. The various parts on the mold should have sufficient strength and rigidity to avoid damage and deformation during use. The fastening parts should have anti-loose measures to prevent accidental injury to the operator.
- 11. It is necessary to prevent the burrs of fine stamping parts from cutting human hands. The operator is not allowed to have excessive motion range when stopping the punching operation, so as to prevent the appearance of a posture that makes the body lose stability;
In short, even minor problems in the mold will affect safety. As long as you stop analyzing the detailed problems in each operation, you can put forward the safety precautions in the mold of fine stamping parts.
The processing characteristics of fine stamping parts are high level of precision, good performance, and universal use. However, there are many products on the market. How to distinguish it as a fine stamping part and how to stop the inspection?
1, visual inspection
is to visually see whether the appearance of the stamping parts is abnormal or macroscopic defects.
2. Touch inspection
First, wipe the surface clean, and then wear contact gloves to make contact with the surface of the stamping part along the longitudinal direction of the stamping part. This method is mainly based on experience. If necessary, use oilstone to polish the detected suspicious area and verify it, which is a relatively quick method.
3. Whetstone polishing
1) First, wipe the surface of the outer cover with a clean gauze, and then polish it with oilstone, and polish the arc center and the hard-to-reach center with a relatively small oilstone.
2) The choice of the whetstone particle size depends on the surface conditions (such as roughness, galvanizing, etc.). Advocate the use of fine-grained oilstone. The direction of whetstone grinding basically stops along the longitudinal direction, and it fits perfectly on the surface of the stamping part, and the local and special center can also compensate for the lateral grinding.
4. Polishing of flexible gauze
Wipe the surface clean with a clean gauze. Use a flexible sand net to close the surface of the stamping part and grind it to the entire surface in the longitudinal direction. Any pitting or indentation will be easily found.
5. Oiling inspection
Generally, wipe the surface clean, and then use a clean brush to apply oil evenly to the entire surface of the stamping part in the same direction. Put the oiled stamping parts under strong light for inspection. It is recommended that the stamping parts be erected on the car body. This method can easily find tiny pits, pits, and ripples on the stamping parts.
The easiest, most convenient and most accurate method is to use tools to detect, directly put the stamping parts into the inspection fixture, and then stop to check whether the quality can meet the standard according to the operation.
We produce quality CNC machined parts, sheet metal fabrication, metal stamping prototypes and production, wire forming parts,deep drawn enclosures and related metal parts. We are committed to provide custom-made metal stamping parts at high quality and lowest cost.Under current economy situation, most customer are persuing cost-effective items.
Link to this article：How to solve the problem of stamping parts processing
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Stamping Wiki，Thanks