A Stainless Steel Wire Rope refers to a structure made of at least two layers of steel wires or multiple strands spirally twisted around a center or a rope core. Divided into multi-strand wire rope and single-strand wire rope. Stainless steel wire rope refers to a steel wire rope twisted with stainless steel material, and its product implements the national standard GB/T 9944-2015.
Stainless steel wire rope has many characteristics such as high temperature resistance, good fatigue resistance, excellent breaking tension, long service life, long durability, etc. It is widely used in coal, petroleum, metallurgy, chemical industry, ships, bridges, power, rubber, military industry, tourism, water conservancy , Light industry and other industries, products can be produced according to ISO, BS, DIN, JIS, ABS, LR and other international and foreign advanced standards.
1. In the equipment reform of chemical, chemical fertilizer, chemical fiber and other industries, stainless steel wire rope is used for the equipment deployment of its updated settings.
2. The widely used stainless steel electrode and a large number of stainless steel components, springs, adjacent parts, etc., these use stainless steel wire rope.
3. The rings and hangers on electrified locomotives and power lines are all used in the application of stainless steel wire rope.
4. A considerable part of the nylon mesh used in various industries is now replaced by stainless steel wire rope.
5. Railway electrification, decoration industry, rigging industry, fishing gear industry, automobile and motorcycle industry and other industries.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.