Common Faults Of Power Supply In Cnc Lathe Factory
CNC lathe factory[Case 9]CNC milling machines often stop for no reason during use.
Fault phenomenon: There is a frequency converter (MM3-30kW) of a CNC milling machine, which often stops for no reason during use, and the fork works normally when it is turned on again.
Failure analysis: Most of the reasons for this phenomenon are related to the power supply or control power supply.
Fault diagnosis and treatment: After a long period of observation, it is found that the main contactor does not pull normally after power-on, and sometimes power-off and jumps randomly. After checking the cause of the fault, it was found that the filter capacitor of one power supply from the switching power supply to the contactor wire package leaked electricity, resulting in a low voltage. At this time, if the power supply voltage is too high, it is not a big problem. If the power supply voltage is too low, it will cause the contactor to pull in abnormally and cause unprovoked shutdown. The CNC lathe factory found the fault and replaced the capacitor to resume normal work.
CNC lathe factory[Case 10]SIEMENS 802D system shows confusion.
a SIEMENS 802D system CNC garnishing center Display confusion.
- 1) Keep the battery (lithium battery) voltage too low, at this time, the alarm No. 711 can generally be displayed.
- 2) Because the power board or the memory board has been pulled out, the storage area is confused. This is a soft fault, as long as the CNC internal program is cleared and re-entered, the fault can be eliminated.
- 3) The hardware failure on the power board or the memory board causes the program to display confusion.
- 4) If the alarm No. 513 is displayed, it means that the memory capacity is not enough.
Fault diagnosis and treatment: According to the above analysis, after replacing the battery, the fault is eliminated.
CNC lathe factory[Case 11]The SINUMERIK 840D CNC system has unstable machining dimensions, out of tolerance and irregularity, but the system does not have any alarm indication.
a CNC milling machine controlled by SINUMERIK 840D CNC system, the processing size in the Z-axis direction is unstable, the size is out of tolerance and there is no regularity, but the system does not have any alarm indication, resulting in the addition of two T1 pieces to be scrapped.
The milling machine uses method 2 to return to zero, and the return to zero is normal, so the problem should be in the mechanical transmission system and electrical control system.
Fault diagnosis and treatment:
Check the transmission clearance of the mechanical transmission system and the control pulse of the control system and the stability of the servo system and found that they are normal. The CNC lathe factory then inspected its zero-returning mechanical control structure, and found that the clamping screw of the zero-point switch shaft was loose, causing the position of the pressing block to move irregularly, resulting in irregular drift of the zero-returning point, resulting in z The shaft displacement dimension is out of tolerance, and the workpiece is scrapped. After the CNC lathe factory readjusted the position of the pressing block, the fault disappeared.
At Be-cu.com,we use advanced equipment to offer you Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic machining parts
- We combine the latest CNC milling and turning processes with proprietary technology to deliver high quality, on-demand parts.
- Our team of engineers and machinists program the equipment to optimize cutting time, surface finish, and final tolerance to meet your design specifications
- We specialize in cnc precision machining, single part prototyping, short to medium production runs, manufacture parts on time, every time, so you can stay ahead of schedule
- CNC machining can create very similar parts to series parts. It is often more efficient and faster than other rapid prototyping technologies for the manufacture of a quantity of prototypes between 1 and 10 parts . We also recommend CNC machining for parts with large sizes (greater than 600 mm).