(1) Cylindrical grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical outer surfaces.
(2) Internal grinder: It is a common basic series, mainly used for grinding cylindrical and conical inner surfaces. In addition, there are grinders with both internal and external cylindrical grinding.
(3) Coordinate grinder: internal grinder with precise coordinate positioning device.
(4) According to hardware parts processing manufacturers, centerless grinder: The workpiece is clamped centerlessly. It is generally supported between the guide wheel and the bracket. The guide wheel drives the workpiece to rotate. It is mainly used for grinding cylindrical surfaces. For example, bearing shaft support and so on.
(5) Surface grinder: a grinder mainly used for grinding the surface of the workpiece.
a. The hand grinder is suitable for the processing of small-sized and high-precision workpieces, and can process various special-shaped workpieces including curved surfaces, flat surfaces, and grooves.
b. The large water mill is suitable for the processing of larger workpieces, and the processing accuracy is not high, which is different from the hand grinder.
(6) Analysis of hardware parts processing manufacturers, belt grinder: a grinding machine that uses a fast-moving belt for grinding.
(7) Honing machine: a grinder used for honing various surfaces of the workpiece.