Existing product GT60PR21
 @VCE=600 V, IC=60 A, VGE=＋15 V, Ta=25 °C
 @IF=30 A, VGE=0 V, Ta=25 °C
 Values measured by Toshiba.
 Existing product GT40QR21
Voltage resonance for home appliances
- IH rice cooker
- IH cooking heater
- Microwave oven, etc.
(Unless otherwise specified, @Ta=25 °C)
Application Circuit Example
The application circuits shown in this document are provided for reference purposes only.
Thorough evaluation is required, especially at the mass-production design stage.
Providing these application circuit examples does not grant any license for industrial property rights.
- The new product features a diode forward voltage of typical 1.40 V at 25 °C and 30 A, about 33 % reduction from the existing product, helping reduce the power consumption of the equipment.
- The new product has changed the chip design to reduce the capacitor short-circuit current generated during startup for voltage resonance compared with the existing product. The collector current is suppressed to 150 to 200 A at TC=25 °C and VGE=15 V. Its collector-emitter saturation voltage is also equivalent to that of the existing product for 60 A or lower.
- The new product offers better trade-off characteristics with a wide gate resistance range compared to the existing product.
- The new product’s radiated emissions at around 30 MHz where the radiated emissions level is the strongest has improved by about 10 dBμV/m compared to the existing similar product.
Information in this document, including product prices and specifications, content of services and contact information, is current on the date of the announcement but is subject to change without prior notice.
- ← Launch of photocouplers for IGBTs and MOSFETs gate drive that are thin, support high temperature operations, and can be mounted on the back side of a board or where height is limited : TLP5751H, TLP5752H, TLP5754H
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation Publishes English Edition of Environmental Report 2020 →